When it comes to Taxes,
We believe it’s your money, and you deserve to keep it.
Have you received a notice from the IRS, Franchise Tax Board or another taxing agency? If so, you should call us immediately.
We help individuals and businesses resolve these problems
- Occurs when the IRS has determined that you have unpaid taxes.
- The IRS usually attempts to collect for several months prior to placing a lien
- Most people with outstanding liens can’t obtain credit
- Comes to you as registered mail in a white envelope with green print
- Occurs if you ignore the IRS for too long
- The final step in collection efforts
- The IRS freezes bank accounts
- The IRS takes the money from your account
- Occurs when you fail to file
- Easily corrected by filing the missing return
- Can result in tax owed or a refund
- Collecting information for the return is usually the hardest part