Richard J. Nelson has 12 years of experience performing valuations and 20 years experience as a CPA. His firm focuses on providing valuation services for business owners, attorneys and accountants. His clients include corporations, S-corps, partnerships, LLCs and sole proprietorships. His clients range in size of from $100,000 to $25 million in revenue.
Highlights from his education and experience include:
- MBA - University of Southern California
- BA - University of La Verne
Rich and his wife live in Irvine with their three children. He coaches AYSO Soccer, enjoys bicycle riding and spending time with family. He is actively involved with The Gideons International, an organization best known for placing Bibles in hotel rooms.
- Founder - Richard J Nelson CPA, Inc.
- Fortune 100 company – Financial Executive
- Privately Owned Business – Financial Executive
- Ernst & Young - Auditor